Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

20 years a veggie - or returning to the fold 17/11/05

Well this is it folks my first post on my first blog. The idea is to chart my return to meat eating after 20 years of being a veggie - though some people might not agree with that description as I've been eating fish all that time (mmmmmmmm...love it)

It struck me that people might be interested in the impact on me of that switch and on this blog I'll be letting you know what I'm eating and the impact on me. I'm hoping that it will appeals to those serious nutritionists out there and also to the plain nosey who'll be hoping for descriptions of faeces and that kind of thing

Tomorrow's the big day - becoming an NLP Master Practitioner and eating my first bacon sandwich since 1985

Stay tuned............

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?